“A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa - 47xclusive || No.1 Entertainment Hub

“A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa

“A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa

Media personality and serial entrepreneur, Toke Makinwa has supposed that men are a luxury, rather than a necessity.


She shared a post on Instagram where she wrote:-
“I’ve had so much crazy shit happen to me that stuff happy and in a place of peace scrutinizingly scares me. I’ve had too many “almost” moments but then I heard the spirit whisper to me. Don’t judge my happy, I spent so long stuff sad, it’s my turn now’.

Then one of her followers told her to get herself a man and she simply said:-
‘A man is not a necessity, a man is a luxury. Like desert’.
“A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa “A Man Is A Luxury, Not A Necessity” – Toke Makinwa Reviewed by 47xclusive on March 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments

Business

[recent]

Find Us on Facebook