I Made It To Vogue!!! – Singer Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine - 47xclusive || No.1 Entertainment Hub

I Made It To Vogue!!! – Singer Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine

I Made It To Vogue!!! – Singer Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine

Teni Entertainer gets featured on vogue magazine, the “sugar mummy” is overly excited with the development just after she released her hit single ‘Sugar Mummy’.

In the interview, Teni talks to Fashion News director Chioma Nnadi about “Sugar mummy” and her rise to stardom, she also discussed about living life without limits and redefining what it means to be a woman.

Talking about the title of her new single, Teni reveals, “I want to make ‘Sugar Mummy’ a positive term. She is a woman with swag, who looks good, who is proud to be different.” It’s that pride, that refusal to conform that has set Teni in a different lane to her peers.

This has stirred heartwarming comments on social media, with her fans glad to see the iconic singer dominate the world stage. And reacting to her feature, the Fargin singer tweeted a screenshot of the publication, with a caption that reads: “[I] made it to Vogue.”

See her tweet below:

I Made It To Vogue!!! – Singer Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine
I Made It To Vogue!!! – Singer Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine I Made It To Vogue!!! – Singer Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine Reviewed by 47xclusive on May 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments

Business

[recent]

Find Us on Facebook