“Iyanya Never Liked Tekno” – Ubi Franklin Shares His Side Of The Story - 47xclusive || No.1 Entertainment Hub

“Iyanya Never Liked Tekno” – Ubi Franklin Shares His Side Of The Story

“Iyanya Never Liked Tekno” – Ubi Franklin Shares His Side Of The Story

The Iyanya versus Ubi Franklin saga has taken a yet a new turn as Ubi granted an interview with Cool FM to write the allegations directed at him by the “Kukere” singer.

Ubi who was at the interview with loads of documents to when up his claims said everything accused of him by Iyanya is false. Iyanya in an interview with Daddy Freeze revealed that Ubi Franklin did not include his name as a co-owner of MMMG (TripleMG) in the first document of the visitor but instead replaced it with that of his (Ubi’s) brother’s name.

Responding to that side of the recrimination by Iyanya, Ubi said, “Iyanya was not part of it, he said he wanted to focus on the music.”

He moreover revealed that though Iyanya’s name was not there, the document was re-drafted without six months which now include his name; he said, “In September, we went when to CAC to rectify the documents,I put my brothers names initially on the contract considering Iyanya didn’t want to sign and the document can’t have only me on it.

After the second CAC document was ready, we signed a Joint Venture document stating that every money that the visitor makes, we will share 5/5.”

During his interview with Daddy Freeze, Iyanya said without Tekno was signed to MMMG, the only money he was given by Ubi as dividend from Tekno’s revenue was #145, throughout his time at the label. Ubi addressed that too, “Iyanya never spent a dime to promote Tekno.

When ‘Duro’ came out and did well, I had bills to clear. In 216, Tekno had started making money and Iyanya said why is he not making money from Tekno.

I said don’t f**k with me… You are supposed to repent to me for not putting money in Tekno’s career. Before we started making money I transferred Tekno’s management to flipside company, Paulo of Upfront.”

He moreover widow that Iyanya plane without not investing on Tekno, Iyanya still got increasingly than 145k he personal he got. “When someone says I have made N3M and we all run expenses and Tekno had shot three videos.

If you take Tekno’s percentage and requite to Iyanya how much will be left? Everything Tekno made afterwards, Iyanya moreover made 5%. Yes, there is a N3M… Paul of Upfront paid that money.

The money was paid for a car for Iyanya. What we have unchangingly washed-up with Paul was when we don’t have money to pay for something, Paul will pay and later collect the money,” he said.

Iyanya in the interview with Freeze, said moreover that he left his shares from MMMG with Ubi and left the visitor unlike what Ubi personal in an Instagram post that Iyanya sold his shares and left.

“I was in America… something happened why Iyanya left. I dropped my son in America with his mum. I got a undeniability from Iyanya to meet him in flipside state.

He said I want to leave Made Men Music, I’m tired. There was a fight that involved him and Tekno that I made Tekno not to respect him.”

Ubi moreover addressed the forgery recrimination that Iyanya directed towards him as well as the tongue-lashing that he verbally assaults his merchantry colleagues and moreover on Iyanya relinquishing his shares.

He had this to say, “He said the percentage that he usually takes from endorsements when he was still with the record label was going to be increased and mine will be reduced. When his endorsement was renewed, Paulo told me to requite him all the money which I did.

‘I have never forged anybody’s signature. I was sent to school to read law and I know the legal implications of forgery and I will never do that.”
“Iyanya Never Liked Tekno” – Ubi Franklin Shares His Side Of The Story “Iyanya Never Liked Tekno” – Ubi Franklin Shares His Side Of The Story Reviewed by 47xclusive on March 13, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments

Business

[recent]

Find Us on Facebook